Monday, December 9, 2013


Last instructions before the school charity event
Nov 22nd, 2013

  1. One e-mail and I become too worked out about the whole situation within the company and with my work in particular to be able to continue. I decide to take my lunch break right away. As I cross a parking lot I hear the woman getting out of her car saying ‘I had to take the f- shoes back to the store…’. I look away because I can’t help laughing at how we are all the same in ways of dealing with issues sometimes.
  2. She stops by my desk and tells me about how impressed she was by Em’s performance at the school charity event end of November, by her ease while standing in the spotlight together with her classmate, announcing the next speaker or the next performer.
  3. Mailing off a couple of Christmas cards. I enjoy mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment