Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday perspectives


  1. I bring the 3-D optical illusion card to the office in the morning. I’ve tried several times before but I couldn’t see the hidden image… I try again now. And again. Then I turn it upside down. I see a whole lot more now. I am almost there. Then I turn it right again. And there it is: the hand holding a ball. Starting fresh in the morning, persistence and looking from another angle give a different / better perspective.
  2. I wait for everyone to leave the house. Then I sneak downstairs and bring that small container of ice-cream… I know it’s full of artificial additives, and it’s not even my favorite flavor, but its cold creamy sweetness brings me back into the moment.
  3. There is plenty of room on the couch but she finds the perfect spot, so close to me we both feel like she’s sitting in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment