Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Tuesday afternoon

  1. I sent the book "Eat, love, pray" to my friend as a birthday present two years ago and now that the movie was at the local cinema we couldn't think of anyone better to go there with but each other. At first it seemed Julia wandering the streets of Rome wasn't going to get my complete attention but eventually my friend and I agreed it was a good movie that did the book justice. Hey, people do change their lives by taking actions!
  2. I got home late so Jay, my 4-year old daughter, was already in bed with Daddy, but Em was still up waiting for me. I usually make the girls go to bed by 9 p.m. so they get enough sleep but I felt Em wanted to talk and since we hardly ever get the chance to be together just the two of us without any interuptions I made an exception. I enjoyed every minute of it. My beautiful and smart 10-year old daughter!
  3. As I was getting ready to go to bed I looked at my finger nails. Short and dull. I painted them purple. I haven't wore any other but light pink or purl nail polish for 2 years and it was definitely time for a change. I feel beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment