Friday, September 30, 2011

A perfect Friday

I wasn’t all that confident about carrying out my big plan at 5 a.m. as I was on my way to the Alpine valley Logarska. But gradually the mind did take over and complemented my lack of physical strength which has given me the ultimate pleasure of the most beautiful sunrise with mountain peaks bathing in gold, a training of persistence by walking the serpentine trail till I reached the wall equipped with steel cables that led me to Kamniško sedlo, Kamnik saddle, 1.876 m alt.

The wonder of it all definitely exceeds the limitation of this blog’s 3, but for the sake of it I will pick 3 photos and write down 3 old wisdoms that have revealed to me in new disguises: 

1. If your path is the goal, your destination will reveal eventually.


2. You make your way along the trail of stones by stepping on them. 

3. Admitting to yourself what it is that you need to go on,
and giving yourself the luxury of it, is not a sign of weakness.

I can certainly call this one of the best days of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Congratulations on giving yourself one of your best days!

    ReplyDelete