Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday stories

  1. Jay puts up another puppet show about Cinderella. Unlike in the traditional version she put up yesterday this time Cinderella dances with the Prince, the Gingerbreadman, the Ballerina and some other puppets placed over wooden spoon handles so Jay could hold them all. Her narration is great. I am amazed.
  2. I see a bookmark stuck in another of Em’s thick books. We have an agreement about not starting a new book before Friday due to school tests this week… and apparently she couldn’t help herself but to read the first two pages. I can imagine her excitement about a great story so very well, that wonderful anticipation.
  3. There are stories residing within me. I just don’t have the time and the energy to let them out. But it is all fine because I know they are there, waiting for more attention.

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to number 3. I like your positive thoughts on that feeling.

    ReplyDelete