Monday, June 15, 2015

  1. There are very few sprouts of my beans, so I figure I could add some to fill the empty rows in the garden, but when I remove the moist soil from the top I find that also other young seedlings have taken off, and obviously only needed rain to give them a push.
  2. When I see the disappointment on her face, I give in and take her along to the yoga class. I shouldn’t have done it, because it is adults only, but the teacher is glad to have her join and eventually it turns out to be a good experience for all. I am amazed by her discipline to stay quiet and work along. After all, she is only nine and so full of life.
  3. I finish my 7-day journaling late at night. I am so not used to handwriting anymore, so I am glad I pushed myself to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment