Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday’s fields

  1. Em’s list of activities has shrunk from school work, piano & dancing lessons, reading, playing with her sister and enjoying outdoors to the last three on the list this summer. My adding “housework assistance” on her list doesn’t make her too cheerful but it makes up a great practice field for good argumentation, fair negotiation and quiet compromising for both of us.
  2. I have fought against reading books by a foreign family therapist for a long time, just because there had been so media coverage about his works and his readings… or maybe because I thought I was past diving into theory… Anyway, I now have two books of his, brought home from the local library, and the first pages are great.  
  3. I brush by the shrub to check on the tomatoes and the scent of Lemon Balm is released instantly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment